How do you get the fishing lure in Ocarina of Time?
To obtain the Lure, Link must walk up to these places while carrying the fishing rod:
- On the big underwater rock by the stream.
- Hidden in an underwater rock by the three poles surfacing from the water on the east side of the pond.
- On the arched log to the west of the pond.
- In the grass on the northern wall of the pond.
How do you catch the biggest fish in Ocarina of Time?
The best way to catch the largest fish, either as a child or as an adult, is once you walk into the pond, walk to the left around the pond and then carefully make your way so you are standing on top of the arched log near the center of the pond.
How do you get the gold scale in Ocarina of Time?
Link is given the Golden Scale by the owner of the Lake Hylia Fishing Pond as a prize for catching a 14 pound (6 kg) fish or bigger. Normally, this can only be done when Link is an adult.
What is a sinking lure?
In-game description. The Sinking Lure is a recurring item in the Legend of Zelda series. This lure is illegal to use when fishing since it sinks straight to the bottom of the water, and attracts fish easily with its shiny surface.
How do you not lose fish in Ocarina of Time?
- Well I caught a 17 pounder and all I did was go left to right and so on every 5-10 seconds. …
- If you pull it left or right or reeling it fast at the moment it goes to Link’s back, you can lose your fish easily. …
- Try holding the control stick in all directions opposite of where the fish is.
Do you need the golden scale in Ocarina of Time?
The Golden Scale is an item obtained in Ocarina of Time. Unlike the Silver Scale, the Golden Scale enables Link to dive even deeper into water before needing a breath of air. Although this item is very useful, it is not necessary to complete the game. The Golden Scale is rewarded by the owner of the Fishing Pond.
How many bottles can you get in Ocarina of Time?
How do I catch a Hylian Loach?
How to catch the Hylian Loach
- As adult Link, head to the fishing pond at Lake Hylia. …
- Catch a regular fish (around 15 pounds) to get the golden scale from the pond’s owner.
- Find the sinking lure. …
- Once you’ve found it head back to the pond owner and talk to him. …
- Locate the Hylian Loach. …
- Cast your fishing line so the lure rests just behind the Loach.
What song do I play for the scarecrow in Ocarina of Time?
In Ocarina of Time, young Link must travel to Lake Hylia and show Bonooru, the scarecrow in the soil by a fence, his Ocarina. He will ask the young hero to play him any melody that is eight notes long and see if he can memorize it.
How do I dive deeper in Ocarina of Time?
At the top of the waterfall in Zora’s Domain, there is a Zora who will give you a minigame. Complete the minigame, your prize is a Silver Scale. It lets you dive deeper. Unless you’ve already done that.
How do you get the Biggoron sword in Ocarina of Time?
Head to Gerudo Valley, which is located on the west side of Hyrule Field. Cross the bridge with Epona or the Longshot and give the Poacher’s Saw to the master craftsman standing outside of the tent. He will give you the Broken Biggoron’s Sword. You need to get it repaired by Biggoron.
How fast does a lure sink?
one foot per second
Do you use a sinker with lures?
Keep your weight well away from the lure if using a sinker.
Just as a large snap swivel will interfere with the Rapala Original Floater’s action, putting your sinker too close to the lure will similarly inhibit it. … To fish topwater or in shallow water, you don’t need a sinker at all.