What is the best way to fish a jig?
How to Jig in Simple Steps
- Cast out and let your jig hook sink to the bottom and count a few seconds or wait until you feel the spoon hit the bottom.
- Snap or pop your wrist and rod tip up quickly a short distance and let the lure drop back to the bottom.
- You can jig up and down, side to side or up and down and sideways.
How do you lure fish?
Cast your lure and point the rod tip toward the water at a 45 degree angle. Move the rod tip downward to a 90 degree angle in a jerking motion. Turn the reel handle 1 turn for every jerk. Move the rod slowly at first, and then gradually increase the speed to copy the movement of a bait fish swimming away.
How do you draw a bass fish easy?
- Sketch a few shapes as the basis of your drawing. Draw two ovals (one much larger than the other) as shown and add guidelines for features.
- Draw a half-oval for the open mouth. …
- Sketch in the side, upper, and lower fins. …
- Draw a curvy triangle for the tail fin. …
- Outline and add more details to your fish. …