How do you draw a bass?
- Sketch a few shapes as the basis of your drawing. Draw two ovals (one much larger than the other) as shown and add guidelines for features.
- Draw a half-oval for the open mouth. …
- Sketch in the side, upper, and lower fins. …
- Draw a curvy triangle for the tail fin. …
- Outline and add more details to your fish. …
Where do I start drawing a person?
Add the Neck
Don’t worry about anatomy yet; just have the line start at the back of the sphere opposite the face. The neck bends and twists to a large degree, so be sure to give it some curvature. Even when a person is looking straight forward, you can see the natural curvature of the neck in profile.
How do you draw a jumping fish?
How to Draw Cartoon Fish Jumping out of the Water
- Draw 2 curved lines that intersect at the bottom like a letter ‘x’.
- Draw the eye as a circle within a larger circle. Then just cut out part of the inside circle with a white circle.
- The mouth of the fish is like a backwards number ‘2’. Drawthe fin as wiggly lines.
- Draw the fins.
- Add some finishing details …